- Main Navigation
- About Eurex Group
- Our partners
- Technology solutions
Eurex Group technology leadership
Eurex Group created the world’s first electronic cross-border derivatives exchange and one of the leading clearing houses globally, and we continue to set industry benchmarks in speed and availability, safety and reliability.
We’ve also been an innovator in technology partnerships with market operators around the world. Our innovative solutions and support have made their businesses better – and their markets safer.
Our next generation of technology solutions developed by Deutsche Börse, the 7 Market Technology series, is designed to set new global standards for partnerships through a new level of systems flexibility and broad-based licensing opportunities.
The 7-Series branding scheme supports the Group’s integrated business model and underscores the strategic IT objective to build and operate premium, innovative infrastructure. At present, the 7 Market Technology series comprises:
- T7 - the brand for the derivatives trading architecture currently used by Eurex Exchange and the International Securities Exchange. The T7 trading architecture represents a state-of-the-art technology, defined by attributes like high-speed, unparalleled performance, outstanding efficiency, large capacity and throughput as well as exceptional reliability and availability. Its flexible design allows the creation of applications and functionalities unique to each market structure and client base as well as rapid technology upgrades.
- C7 - Eurex Clearing’s clearing architecture was developed to help clearing houses respond to evolving product opportunities – including derivatives, securities and energy –, and to meet high volume demand and complex regulatory requirements. This is a low-footprint solution – with interfaces built on FIXML and AMQP – and is open to customer adaptation and link-up to other new technologies. Eurex Clearing is the lead user and migration to C7 for derivatives will be completed in 2016.
- N7 – Market Data + Services’ N7 global network solution interconnects market participants with the major players of the financial services industry throughout Europe, North America and Asia. It delivers unique key features, e.g. extremely high reliability and lowest latency, global reach and a high-quality 24 hours service.
- M7- a one-stop shop trading system used by exchanges and wholesale brokers to run intraday futures, forwards, cleared and OTC markets. Customers benefit from operational and financial gains by using M7 to connect to a global network of clearing houses, market operators, traders and systems. M7 benefits from great versatility; it can be utilised for multiple products and markets and brings together supply and demand from utilities, banks and funds.
- F7 - Eurex Repo’s new trading system, F7, is based on the experiences of Deutsche Börse Group and is integrated into its IT infrastructure. Similar to existing connection alternatives, the new trading architecture will allow web-based access and leased line connection via Deutsche Börse’s N7 network.
- Risk Management – Eurex Clearing Prisma is a risk management software for calculating margin requirements. This unique technology can help unlock capital efficiencies through cross-margining for listed products, and between listed and OTC products. Eurex Clearing Prisma also provides greater flexibility and faster time-to-market when introducing new products, and includes our unique functionality for real-time data supply.
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Frankfurt AG