- Main Navigation
- About Eurex Group
- Our partners
- Technology solutions
Intern - Product Development
Intern - Product Development
We have a vacancy at Eurex Frankfurt AG in Frankfurt am Main
Field of activity
Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5.200 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
As an Intern - Product Development at Eurex Frankfurt AG you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Market Development Derivatives Market is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for Eurex in national and international derivatives markets. The section maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Organization of competition and market analyses
- Preparation of analyses of strategic positioning and decision-making implementation
- Cooperation in current projects and active support at project management tasks
- Handling with PowerPoint-Presentations
- Administrative and organizational functions
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship
- Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the first year of their university studies
- Major field of study in the finance sector of advance
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & German
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Interest in futures market
- Ability to organize, communicate and to work in a team
- At least one completed internship
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, an international work environment and a varied internship-/ studentprogram. *If you want to complete a voluntary internship, i.e. not compulsory based on provisions in higher education law, the maximum duration is three months. When completing a compulsory internship, the duration corresponds to the length of time regulated by your study regulations.
Location: Frankfurt am Main
We look forward to receiving your application. Please be sure to indicate reference code 62000046
We would be happy to answer any queries you might have. Simply call us on +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 18 10.
You can either apply online or send your application to:Online Application
Deutsche Börse Group
Reference code 62000046
D-60485 Frankfurt am Main
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Frankfurt AG