- Main Navigation
- About Eurex Group
- Our partners
- Technology solutions
Intern - Market Supervision
Intern - Market Supervision
We have a vacancy at Eurex Frankfurt AG in Frankfurt am Main
Field of activity
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is jointly operated by Deutsche Börse AG and SWX Swiss Exchange. The Exchange is the market place of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5.200 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
As an Intern - Market Supervision at Eurex Frankfurt AG you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. The market supervision department is responsible for the proper and functional operation of the trading systems. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Administrative and organizational work
- Work on on-going projects in the department
- Preparation of research tasks
- Administration of data, process flows and documentation
- Production of statistical assessments and presentations
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship
- Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the first year of their university studies
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Competent handling of MS Office applications (in particular MS Word and MS Visio)
- Knowledge in the area of process manangement
- Interest in capital- and stock markets
- Good organisational and communication skills, ability to work in a team
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, an international work environment and a varied internship-/ studentprogram. *If you want to complete a voluntary internship, i.e. not compulsory based on provisions in higher education law, the maximum duration is three months. When completing a compulsory internship, the duration corresponds to the length of time regulated by your study regulations.
Location: Frankfurt am Main
We look forward to receiving your application. Please be sure to indicate reference code 62000025
We would be happy to answer any queries you might have. Simply call us on +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 18 10.
You can either apply online or send your application to:Online Application
Deutsche Börse Group
Reference code 62000025
D-60485 Frankfurt am Main
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Frankfurt AG