- Main Navigation
- About Eurex Group
- Our partners
- Technology solutions
Buy-Side Sales Manager
Buy-Side Sales Manager
We have a vacancy at Eurex Frankfurt AG in London
Field of activity
Eurex is the world's largest futures and options exchange and is jointly operated by Deutsche Börse AG and SWX Swiss Exchange. The Exchange is the market place of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
you will become a member of a small but high-profile customer facing area of Eurex Sales London. He/She will be using his existing Buy-Side network to actively selling all Equity & Equity Index Derivative products. Further aspects of his assignment will be as well expanding his existing client base, as well as performing business development to foster customer base and to increasing intelligence on the covered clients. Further aspects of this is managing the relationships with institutional investors firms and accelerating growth in volume, and developing product and service priorities for the business. Excellent knowledge of Equity and Equity Index derivatives is needed to directly market and sell Eurex products and services to the buy-side institutions based in UK and Ireland.
- Build and maintain existing and new relationships on all levels for feedback and market intelligence with UK based buy-side institutions Interface with other parts of the organization so that the customer receives a seamless high quality service
- Promote Eurex Products and Services to Buy Side contacts in order to increase revenues, conferences, etc...
- Resolve issues and queries (speedy, effective, follow-through to final resolution) and support buy-side customers proactively Act as interface to the technical areas and as a point of expertise developing Sales plans for the entire Eurex Sales organization
- Interface with other parts of the organization so that the customer receives a seamless high quality service
- Present Eurex products and initiatives with meetings, workshops, conferences, etc
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in financial markets, derivatives market knowledge, with a sales and marketing focus and knowledge of the institutional segment IT and functional knowledge of the derivatives market
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in a Sales orientated role or equivalent role on trading or portfolio management
- Preferable is experience with exchange and clearinghouse processes, services and listed products
- Proven abilities to work as part of a team and in a collaborative approach towards target achievement
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please be sure to indicate reference code 50012486
We would be happy to answer any queries you might have. Simply call us on +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 18 10.
You can either apply online or send your application to:Online Application
Deutsche Börse Group
Reference code 50012486
D-60485 Frankfurt am Main
Eurex Group on
© Eurex Frankfurt AG